then do something about this BOZO. I have already emailed 1st.net. what more
can I do?
John

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Meltzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 9:59 AM
Subject: [ADMIN} Re: FW: F*** YOU

Whoa.. there is no reason to put this on the list. If anyone is
planning on repsonding to the list on this, don't. If you have
complaints/comments on the list, people on the list, threads on the
list, etc.. please send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED], or try to
deal with them maturely, off the list, with an individual. Thanks for
your cooperation.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 09:54:26AM -0500, John ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spew-ed
forth:
> Mr. Lucifer/Sir Chees-a-lot,
>
> Ya' know, unwittingly, this is a good way to get yourself targeted. You
> might want to rethink your words before you go flinging them about so
> witlessly. People like myself can and most often do retaliate to children
> that run amuck at the mouth.
>
> Don't push it BOZO, I mean Mr. Lucifer/Sir Chees-a-lot,
> John

THIS

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]