Steve Starer [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>Thanks for the quick reply! I think my greater question is how to
*>remove/uninstall  any module. This all got started when I began working
*>through the Perl DBI book. The very first example program bombed when it hit

Nope, there isn't any function that I'm aware of in either CPAN.pm or the
Perl core that will remove modules for you. However, there is a module in
the core called ExtUtils::Installed that, with a little toying with, you
can write a script that will inventory all the files associated with a
module whereupon you can delete them. Also remember that you'll need to
remove the entry in perllocal.pod.

You could also get the pmtools suite and modify what you need a wee bit or
use the tools in a quickie script.
http://language.perl.com/misc/pmtools-1.00.tar.gz.

Maybe there needs to be a pmdel in that suite. hmm.

enjoy.

e.