Hello everybody,

I need to write a Perl CGI script to login from one system (A) into remote
system (B) and do a ping to the third system (C).

As of now, I have successfully written the code in Perl CGI to Ping any host
/ IP using built it Perl Net::Ping module.

However I am not sure how to login (preferably using ssh) into a remote
system using Perl and execute our ping script over there.

I searched on CPAN and found one module
Net::SSH::Perl<http://search.cpan.org/~turnstep/Net-SSH-Perl-1.34/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm>which
seems to allow login into remote system and execute commands over
there. However I am looking for any built-in module for the same as the
administrators will not allow external modules to be installed in production
environment.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Saxena