From: kevin liu [mailto:lwtben...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 10:13
To: Amit Saxena
Cc: Perl Beginners
Subject: Re: How to login from one system (A) into remote system (B) and
do a ping to the third system (C) with Perl and CGI !

I think this depends on what kind of OS you are using.
If you are working between Unix like operating system, you could
directly
use
ssh, even remsh to log on to another system.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM, Amit Saxena <learn.tech...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I need to write a Perl CGI script to login from one system (A) into
remote
> system (B) and do a ping to the third system (C).
>
> As of now, I have successfully written the code in Perl CGI to Ping
any
> host
> / IP using built it Perl Net::Ping module.
>
> However I am not sure how to login (preferably using ssh) into a
remote
> system using Perl and execute our ping script over there.
>
> I searched on CPAN and found one module
> Net::SSH::Perl<

http://search.cpan.org/~turnstep/Net-SSH-Perl-1.34/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm<h
ttp://search.cpan.org/%7Eturnstep/Net-SSH-Perl-1.34/lib/Net/SSH/Perl.pm>