Mihir Kamdar wrote:
> I dont have Datetime module installed. Is there a way without using
> DateTime??

As always, TIMTOWTDI, but I have to maintain a lot of legacy code, where
the original author (including myself) would rewrite date routines
(differently) in each subroutine that needed to parse/manipulate dates.

I would highly advise that you get DateTime installed at any cost. It is
consistent, extremely flexible, and very well maintained and documented.
 There is also a spectacular number of different formatting modules as
well that make all tasks involving dates easy and enjoyable.

Steve