>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Bertrand <st...@ibctech.ca> writes:

Steve> Given that I can get through the web GUI portion of the process with
Steve> just a couple of params, I'd like to find a way to retain the entire
Steve> data structure without having to re-instantiate it (which requires
Steve> rebuilding numerous objects etc), or pass each variable within it as a
Steve> param on each CGI invocation.

Have you looked at DBM::Deep?  Low-pain persistence of complex Perl data
structures which doesn't require anything but a single .pm file to install, so
it'll work anywhere you can install Perl programs.

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>