thanks very much !

> 1. Don't call subroutines with the '&' character.
what's your meaning ? then how to call subroutines ?
> 2. Don't quote variables unnecessarily.
> 3. Don't capture in regular expressions if you do not use the captured strings

> 4. Don't use string comparison operators to compare numbers.
with your opinion ,I rewrite one line ,and can be understood easily .
if (@ARGV < 1) {
        &usage;
        exit;
} else { >

5. Use a little more horizontal whitespace and a little less vertical
> whitespace.
>
> Does the program do what you want it to do? If not, then let us know
> how it differs from your expectations.

Nearly ,but I have some question .
e.g,how to get the contents of environ line by line ? Now the re is not correct
.