C.DeRykus wrote:
> No, you don't need to do that.  If the child is interrupted by an
> uncaught
> signal

I'm not talking about the child being interrupted; I'm talking about the
parent.

As I said, the Perl documentation is not clear if it's wait command
filters out signals not about its children.

Come to think of it, it shouldn't.  If it did, there's no way to
interrupt a wait on those rare times you want to.

And it happens with sleep too.  sleep can be interrupted by a signal
that's not an alarm.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.