Hi All,

Although it is not related to Perl directly and might be little strange
question but still thought of consulting Perl gurus.

Here is the thing - I mainly code in Perl and Bash and I don't use any SCM
tool. And the reason I don't use it is because even if I configure a SCM
server - I should be able to access it both from home and work place (which
is unlikely to happen)

So wanted to know if it is a possible to use any free opensource tool to
manage code (only locally) where actual and current code resides in
different local directory and I can checkout code locally in some other
directory (in my working directory)

Cheers,
Parag