On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:20:02 +0200
chew23 <johnvoo...@hotmail.it> wrote:

> > I hope you're going to like Perl 5 and will use it for years to
> > come. [P6] Just a note - it's either "Perl" or "perl" but never
> > "PERL":
> >
> > http://perl.org.il/misc.html#pl_vs_pl
>
> I apologize to the list, but I was not aware of this.

Few non-Perl mongers are.  (It's just that some mongers get really
antsy if you get it wrong.)

FYI:  Perl is used for the language and anything related to it.  perl
is the name of the program that runs Perl scripts.  If in doubt, use
Perl.

Also, Perl mongers are advocates for Perl.  See http://www.pm.org/ to
find mongers near you.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.