Hi all,

Running perl -V gives output below which is the path to the modules that the
default perl have access to. Is there any way to display the installed
modules that are available to use so that at least it will not be too late
to find out? The main objective is being able to know what modules I have or
don't have before I start writing the Perl script. Another objective is to
be able to write a script where the module/s is available across all servers
because I am not allowed to install additional modules and only allowed to
use what is available on all servers.

Any advise or suggestion will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Summary of my perl5 (revision 5.0 version 8 subversion 2) configuration:
  Platform:
    osname=aix, osvers=5.2.0.0, archname=aix-thread-multi
    uname='aix animals 2 5 000709cf4c00 '
    config_args=''
    hint=previous, useposix=true, d_sigaction=define
    usethreads=define use5005threads=undef useithreads=define
usemultiplicity=define
    useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define usesocks=undef
    use64bitint=undef use64bitall=undef uselongdouble=undef
    usemymalloc=n, bincompat5005=undef
  Compiler:
    cc='cc_r', ccflags ='-D_ALL_SOURCE -D_ANSI_C_SOURCE -D_POSIX_SOURCE
-qmaxmem=16384 -qnoansialias -DUSE_NATIVE_DLOPEN -DNEED_PTHREAD_INIT -q32
-D_LARGE_FILES -qlonglong',

  @INC:
    /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.2/aix-thread-multi
    /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.2
    /usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.8.2/aix-thread-multi
    /usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.8.2
    /usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl
    .