On Monday 03 May 2010 19:39:35 Samuel Williams wrote:
> Dear Shlomi,
>
> Are you able to write a version that uses a function called "doors"?

I've already written two versions which I've posted to the list in a different
post (and which I, and other people, can testify for their quality). They are
both equivalent to the C program. Did you see them? You did not comment on my
message.

Why do you need a version with a function that is specifically called "doors"?
What will this "doors" function do? Generally functions and methods should be
called according to verbs and actions - not according to nouns.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish