On 10-05-17 12:22 AM, Uri Guttman wrote:
   SHC>  # Set maximum depth for Data::Dumper, zero means unlimited
   SHC>  local $Data::Dumper::Maxdepth = 0;

why do you localize some but not all of the dumper options? local will
make it work only for a call in this scope which is file scope. better
to also set those inside the sub or use the OO style where the only that
dumper object will have those options.

I put that statement at the top of all my code so that if I want to change it, I can copy & paste it where I want it and change its value. By having a copy handy, I don't have to look up how to spell the variable each time I use it.

I don't have a copy of the other variables since I rarely use them.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.