I once had a sub, taking a single param,
kept passing it in until I was damned.

All of a sudden, the sub needed two,
I knew right then, that I was through.

The undef was nice, naughty with spice,
but the hrefs as params was what I should do.

If you think a sub, will only accept one,
accept params properly, and don't be shunned.

Three layers deep, and still coding fast,
changes like this, will never last.

Not only code, but also documentation,
how am I going to give a fscking demonstration?

Assume nothing when coding, and create a plan,
this will avoid pitfalls, wherever you can.

Search the archives, for Uri and Randal,
guaranteed that you'll always, get a good scandal.

Seriously though, search them up,
there are many others too, who actually give a fsck.

Many say that this list is for beginners...
I'm still a beginner, but this list makes me a winner.

...sorry for the crap... Just trying to have some fun before going back
to coding :P

-stevieb

ps: % perl -e 'print "Not Another Perl Hacker"'