Hi Rob,

I checked my cpan configuration (MyConfig.pm) but nothing sticks out:

$CPAN::Config = {
  'applypatch' => q[],
  'auto_commit' => q[0],
  'build_cache' => q[100],
  'build_dir' => q[/Users/juan/.cpan/build],
  'build_dir_reuse' => q[1],
  'build_requires_install_policy' => q[ask/yes],
  'bzip2' => q[/usr/bin/bzip2],
  'cache_metadata' => q[1],
  'check_sigs' => q[0],
  'commandnumber_in_prompt' => q[1],
  'cpan_home' => q[/Users/juan/.cpan],
  'curl' => q[/usr/bin/curl],
  'ftp' => q[/usr/bin/ftp],
  'ftp_passive' => q[1],
  'ftp_proxy' => q[],
  'getcwd' => q[cwd],
  'gpg' => q[],
  'gzip' => q[/usr/bin/gzip],
  'histfile' => q[/Users/juan/.cpan/histfile],
  'histsize' => q[100],
  'http_proxy' => q[],
  'inactivity_timeout' => q[0],
  'index_expire' => q[1],
  'inhibit_startup_message' => q[0],
  'keep_source_where' => q[/Users/juan/.cpan/sources],
  'load_module_verbosity' => q[v],
  'lynx' => q[],
  'make' => q[/usr/bin/make],
  'make_arg' => q[],
  'make_install_arg' => q[UNINST=1],
  'make_install_make_command' => q[/usr/bin/make],
  'makepl_arg' => q[],
  'mbuild_arg' => q[],
  'mbuild_install_arg' => q[],
  'mbuild_install_build_command' => q[./Build],
  'mbuildpl_arg' => q[],
  'ncftp' => q[],
  'ncftpget' => q[],
  'no_proxy' => q[],
  'pager' => q[/usr/bin/less],
  'patch' => q[/usr/bin/patch],
  'prefer_installer' => q[MB],
  'prefs_dir' => q[/Users/juan/.cpan/prefs],
  'prerequisites_policy' => q[ask],
  'scan_cache' => q[atstart],
  'shell' => q[/bin/bash],
  'show_unparsable_versions' => q[0],