hello the list
hello "the" perl guru
hello this

I want to know how to work on slices of lists.
I has 3 slices of the form.
$t[0] = user;
$t[1] = ip;
$t[2] = time();

the registration of the list are checked by me
I know what the file contains
and recording are separated by a space (/\s+/)
I would like to test on how many times a user or an ip c is connected
via the time value and authorize or not the execution of the following
function

I'd like to explain to me how to do testing on lists and list slices

sincerely
--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

 http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
 http://gplus.to/sshfake
 http://gplus.to/sshswilting
 http://gplus.to/john.swilting
 https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
 This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
 provided they receive a note of presentation