[ Please do not top-post your replies. Please remove non-relevant text from your reply before posting. TIA ]

Jack Maney wrote:

ProTip:

The top two results from Google state:

PROTIP | Know Your Meme
About PROTIP is a term often used in forums and comments to preface snarky,
obvious, counterintuitive, or sometimes genuine advice for the novice. Its usage.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/protip - Cached
#
Urban Dictionary: protip
Obvious advice sarcastically presented as sage wisdom.
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=protip - Cached - Similar

If you are trying to imply that you are a professional then snarky or sarcastic comments do not bode well.

If you're going to ask for help,

I was providing code to "Chris Stinemetz" who *was* asking for help.

don't insult and dismiss out of hand the findings of those who take the time to
help you.

If I insulted Shlomi then I apologize. But he was also just trying to help "Chris Stinemetz".

John
direction.                   -- Albert Einstein