Hi all,

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 10:15:36 -0700
"John W. Krahn" <jwkr...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> [ Please do not top-post your replies.  Please remove non-relevant text
> from your reply before posting.  TIA ]
> > don't insult and dismiss out of hand the findings of those who take the
> > time to help you.
>
> If I insulted Shlomi then I apologize.  But he was also just trying to
> help "Chris Stinemetz".

Just for the record, I do not recall being particularly insulted from John's
reply to my reply to his post. I mentioned some problems that I perceived in
his code, and he asked me why I think so. It wasn't uncivil or insulting.

So no need to apologise or to accuse John of being insulting.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish