On Jul 5, 2012, at 10:46 AM, David Precious wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:30:01 -0400
> Phil Pinkerton <pcpinker...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ok using the example input file I got errors
>>
>> Use of uninitialized value $current_resource in string eq
>> at /Library/Perl/5.12/SVN/Access.pm line 70, <ACL> line 3.
> [...]
>> Invalid resource format in ! (format 'repo:/path')!
>
> Ah, I recall now I had to uncomment the "#[groups]" line in the example
> input you originally supplied before the script would work.
>

>> but substituting a copy of our actual svn access file I get
>>
>> Can't add new group cvs_cscda_owners: group already exists!
>>
>> So I may have a format issue with the example inout file
>
> Yeah, sounds like there's something potentially wrong with the input
> file - have you perhaps defined the cvs_cscda_owners group twice?

Yes actually there were several duplicates. Once they were all removed the
script seemed to work but just for the first Repository entry ?

Not sure what is missing since it found all those duplicates but only seemed to
actually complete just the first repo

The final message after listing the last entry of the first repository:

"Can't handle individual user permissions! at line 60"  of the script ( which
is just that message )

die " Can't handle individual user permissions!";