On 10/09/2012 08:20 AM, Mark Haney wrote:

So, this is obviously a problem bigger than just this one routine.  But
bugger me if I know where to go from here.

I don't even know what to say now. I have it working. I'm not entirely sure /why/ it works, but it does. Just for fun, I changed the variable name being passed to the template from 'shifts' to 'hours' and it worked perfectly. Now, I know shift is a reserved perl word, but AFAIK shifts isn't. Now, I also had 'shift' in the FOREACH of the template that was being processed, but leaving that in place did'nt seem to cause the problem.

I changed nothing else but that variable name after coming back from taking my daughter her lunch that she left in the car.

I don't know what to make of it. Maybe someone can clue me in. If not, no big deal. Hopefully this will keep some other schmuck from doing what I did.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant