On Mar 19, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Jim Gibson wrote:
> Try changing that line to:
> source /Users/mbo/perl5/perlbrew/etc/bashrc
>
> or just go back to what you had before:
> source ~/perl5/perlbrew/etc/bashrc

        I tried that, but it didn't work.  It turns out that when I used OS X's
Terminal, everything installed smoothly.  But if I tried iTerm, then I got the
"-bash: perlbrew: command not found" error.  This makes no sense to me.  I
thought both should operate identically, but apparently not.

        If anyone knows how to get perlbrew to work in iTerm, I'd appreciate
hearing from you.

Thanks again,
Angela

-