From: Marc Perry
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 8:34 AM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: Installing Module::Build::Tiny from CPAN fails . . . because it
requires Module::Build::Tiny!?! WTF?
Has anyone else encountered this?  I had to dig down deep in my testing lore
and run 'prove -v t/simple.t' before I could find the STDERR that revealed
this.  When I reviewed the files in the Module, sure enough:
use Module::Build::Tiny (which unfortunately I don't have and am trying to
install).  Surely this is a bug?

--Marc