Hello all,

I am trying to understand the strangeness encountered when trying to use
HTTP 1.1  100 continue status. not by choice mind you; I am not sure why I
am getting the 100 continue response, which is requiring the expect
100-continue header, otherwise a timeout results.

Bug #97772 for Artifactory-Client: zero length file uploads

'expect' => '100-continue' undefined value as a SCALAR reference #63
https://github.com/libwww-perl/libwww-perl/issues/63

if(defined($wbits)) is giving me can't use and undefined value as a SCALAR
reference.

Could someone please enlighten me on how such a thing is possible?  I
thought that was the point of defined to test for undef.  this is a bizarre
result.

Thanks everyone,
--dave
http://dave.thehorners.com/tech-talk/random-tech/522-great-lodge-of-the-royal-order-of-yaks-yak-shaving