Hi,

We are using otrs help desk system which is in fully perl. We require to
append automatic comment when our specific customer raise ticket to us. We
have iteam no for each customer.So when customer send mail and in body he
mentioned iteam code ( like 43222222) , so otrs automatically checks sender
email id and then fetch iteam code from body and according to that otrs
fetch respective information from database or excel sheet and add comment
to that ticket.

I can write logic out side of otrs. but i never tried to write any module
for 3rd party applications.

Can you please suggest me a way to do this.

Thanks
Ben