Hi Frank,

Invoke below command from your perl program to replace the string "Debug"
to "Error":

sed -i -e '/Debug/ r filter.txt' -e s/Debug/Error/g filter_replaced.txt

Above solution is provided as per my knowledge, please post if there is any
other solutions for this.

Thanks,
Ram Murthy

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 8:29 PM, Logust Yu via beginners <beginners@perl.org