Hi Frank,
Really don't leave! Cyber-bullying is pathetic and the reserve of the
ignorant.
Just like an annoying itch, it's there and must be ignored.
This community is informative and brimming with good people who are kind
and willing to help. I have personally and gratefully benefitted from their
vast collective knowledge.
The list moderator is proactive and has the best interests of this
community at heart.
You would be well advised to remain and continue learning this fabulous
language, hopefully with the view to gaining sufficient knowledge so as to
help others in the near future.
Bests,
Jonathan