I’m using DBI::Log to capture SQL queries but the log file gets huge
exponentially.  Is there a way to filter what gets logged?  If I could
eliminate the SELECT queries, that would help a lot.

        I’ve also install Log4perl and DBIx::Log4perl.  This appears to be a
very powerful solution, but again, I’m not seeing how to filter what gets
logged.  I’ve read this page:

https://metacpan.org/pod/release/MJEVANS/DBIx-Log4perl-0.26/lib/DBIx/Log4perl.pm

but it’s pretty terse so maybe I’m just not seeing it.  Adding
{dbix_l4p_logmask => DBIX_L4P_LOG_SQL|DBIX_L4P_LOG_DELAYBINDPARAM} helps some,
but I still need more filtering.

        What can I use to capture only certain SQL statements?

Thanks,
Frank