In a MySQL db I have a `customers` table with a field called `hide`.
There are some strange values that I’d like to know where they’re coming from.
In most records `hide` is blank, some others have the value ‘1’, but a handful
have values like HASH(0x2ced735).

        I take it from what little information I could find, that those are
%hash values stored in the db.  Unfortunately, I can’t find where they are
generated from in the script, so I was wondering if there was a way I could
decipher what’s in those HASH() vales?  Maybe that will help me find the source
and fix it.

        I know this is not a lot to go on, but any pointers would be a big help.

Thanks,
Frank