Andrew Solomon wrote:
This is how I'd go about it:

https://gist.github.com/andrewsolomon/323a2b317ea5903f662fbaaded254798

"exists" is true if there's a key in a hash even if the key's value is undef.

Does that provide a solution for you, or are there other constraints?

That would require to put the arguments of lots of functions into hashes.

I´m looking for something simple and preferably (mostly) automatic which
doesn´t require to make a lot of changes, like using hashes or counting
the number of arguments would.

Feature 'signatures' would be great, but the perl version in Centos is
too old to have it, and I couldn´t figure out how to use a more recent
version with lighttpd.