The only problem I was trying to determine was could i know if I was running
from BBEdit dynamically or not? That was the question. No problem, just could I
know what environment I was running in. The output was a the Unix output log
which up to the last update automatically came to the front of the BBEdit
windows. No longer does. Whether it is Perl or another scripting language, I
was trying to make it easier as one tested.

So that is what I was after... ;)

WagsWorld
World of Perl
Hebrews 4:15