Hi,

I am not sure that I completely understand your question (for example,
what does it mean to run a script "dynamically or not").  You could
retrieve the list of processes from OS to try to figure out how was the
script ran, but it is a bit messy.  Just maybe: maybe you want to see
whether the script is printing to a terminal or not and which terminal.
For example, something like:

 if (-t STDOUT) { print "this is tty\n" }
 else           { print "not tty\n" }

will give different output when you run directly in terminal, or if you
redirect the standard output to a file.