Todays Low 63 degrees Fahrenheit
Todays High 76 degrees Fahrenheit

The morning swim was quite nice.

Austin, Texas

Hope y'all enjoy the snow.

Russell

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 02:51:01PM -0600, Elliott, Don (Police) wrote:
> Having fun in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
> It's mid November, no snow and still above freezing

Oh ye of the Lesser North.  It's mid-November, our temperatures are hovering
between zero and freezing, and I believe we've had between 2 and 3 feet of
snow so far.

I'm just glad I'm not in Fairbanks or, heaven forbid, somewhere farther
north.

Michael
--
Administrator                      www.shoebox.net