Adelaide; South Australia - fine and getting warmer.

Murray Webster
DBA for EDS Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Fowler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 November 2001 7:45
To: Elliott, Don (Police)
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: Off-Topic (200%) - Where are you from?

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 02:51:01PM -0600, Elliott, Don (Police) wrote:
> Having fun in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
> It's mid November, no snow and still above freezing

Oh ye of the Lesser North.  It's mid-November, our temperatures are hovering
between zero and freezing, and I believe we've had between 2 and 3 feet of
snow so far.

I'm just glad I'm not in Fairbanks or, heaven forbid, somewhere farther
north.

Michael
--
Administrator                      www.shoebox.net