I am a student. I have an assign where my instructor asked me to do the following:
(and I don't know where to begin, please advise, I would greatly appreciate it)

"Write a program that will merge two hashes together onto a third hash called %h3.
Return a reference to %h3 to the main program and print each of the values of the hash
%h3 using the arrow notation. Name the actual function performing the merge mergehash.
Pass %h1 and %h2 to mergehash as references, do not create extra variables for the
pass."