From: Sherri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 November 2001 21:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help with PERL

I am a student. I have an assign where my instructor asked me to do the
following: (and I don't know where to begin, please advise, I would greatly
appreciate it)

"Write a program that will merge two hashes together onto a third hash
called %h3.  Return a reference to %h3 to the main program and print each of
the values of the hash %h3 using the arrow notation. Name the actual
function performing the merge mergehash. Pass %h1 and %h2 to mergehash as
references, do not create extra variables for the pass."

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.