Hello,

I have a wizard kind of form processing - basically 5 forms with user inputs
in all the forms. The data is captured and stored at the end of the form
processing.

The data collected from the forms is stored internally in the form of arrays
- there are about 4 arrays, one of them a two-dimensional array. The total
amount of data in the worst case may be upto 1KB.

1. What is the best way to pass this data across forms? I know that hidden
form variables is possible. I have not yet worked with cookies, but I hope
to figure it out if required.

2. Are there are any modules available which convert array data into form
variables and then allow you to convert form variables into arrays, without
having to write all the parsing code yourself.

Regards,
Sharat