>> You take the source, modify the value of hidden fields, and then hit
>> enter when your browser points to c:/local/path/file.html

John>      [JOHN] Ooooohhhhh... I never thought of doing that. Thanks for the
John> education!

You've not read *any* of the WWW security docs then.  They all
describe this. Good luck on not getting hacked.  I hope you have good
insurance, especially when some netfreaks camp on your box to launch
an attack against someone else.  Lawyers will fly, and you'll pay for
the mess.

Do *not* put web stuff up if you don't understand the thing.

John> This message may contain information which is private,
John> privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of
John> the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not
John> the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
John> thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor
John> Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated
John> companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or
John> indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may
John> contain a virus or the like.

You have exceeded the 4-line .sig boilerplate limit with a worthless
unenforcable disclaimer.  Please remove this text from future postings
to this mailing list.  If you cannot do so for mail from your domain,
please get a freemail account and rejoin the list from there.