Hi All,

Just working on some HTML stuff at the moment and I have a come across a
little problem that I don't really understand....

Basically I place the following ararry (really only text) into a
scrolling text box but when the text array is seen through the text box
it looks like the following...

Normal text file..

Hello world

How are you?

Dan

This is how it looks in the scrolling text box...

Hello World

  How are you?

  Dan

Why is there all those spaces infrom on the How are you and Dan line....

I really don't understand what is going on here?

When I change the text in the text box and submit and save it as an
array and the write that new array to a file I don't loose any
formatting?

Any ideas?

Dan