Wow! Your question sounds really urgent.  Did you get talked into converting
a contact database into a bulk email sender?  I hate when that happens.
Whether or not that's what you're doing, this should help:

$email = $name . '@minime.com';   # i'm pretty sure this works

Look up the '.' (dot) operator in your perl documentation for more details.

-- Brad

> Hi I need to add a word to the end of a word inside a
> file.
>
> HELP PLEASE
>
> for example:  I will read a file with these names
> july
> tony
> richard
>
> then I want to add the following to the name
> @minime.com.  So it will look like [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> =====
> Peter Lemus
> UNIX/NT Networks Engineer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> --The universe is way too big for us to be alone; the real question is;
who is out-there, besides us "humans"?
> --A wise man will be master of his mind, a fool will be its slave.
Dr.David Schwartz.
> --Enjoy every moment of the day; Live like as if today was your last day
alive, and perhaps, it might be.