From: Chris Zampese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 February 2002 11:48
To: perl list
Subject: help with html

This question probably belongs in the cgi list, but here goes...
    I know that this is going to sound bad, but I want to send an html
document via email to people that have blocked html (I am doing a form for
an insurance broker, and it goes to the insurance companies that they deal
with.  The insurance companies have blocks on html) is there any way around
this problem (other than calling each insurance company and getting them to
change their settings, this is a problem as some of them are controlled by a
'head office' arrangement).  The main thing that I want this for is the
ability to set the subject line of a reply, so if anyone knows how to do
this another way that would work also,
   thanks for your time,
                            Chris.

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.