From: Randal L. Schwartz
To: KEVIN ZEMBOWER
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 3/19/02 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: Module to check email address in real time?

KEVIN> Not all systems have to work at 100%. Sometimes, 80% is good
KEVIN> enough. In this case, it would be good enough for me.

Try 10%.  It doesn't work.

KEVIN> I take offense at your rude tone. Cut it out.

Perhaps surprisingly, I take no offense at your inability to accept
reality.  But it does waste our collective time.

--
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777
0095