From: Collins, Joe (EDSI\BDR) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 11:23 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: perlcc - newbie - cannot compile successfully - sample session

Do I need something else, i.e. path settings or whatever?

My source:
  use strict;
  my $ans=3*12;
  print "3x12=$ans\n";

My platform:  Windows XP
I am in directory c:\ and invoke as shown.

perlcc -o z.exe z.pl

Compiling z.pl:
Making C(z.pl.c) for z.pl!
C:\Perl\bin\Perl.exe -IC:/Perl/lib -IC:/Perl/site/lib -I. -MB::Stash -c z.pl

C:\Perl\bin\Perl.exe -IC:/Perl/lib -IC:/Perl/site/lib -I.
-MO=C,l2000,-umain,-uattributes,-uDB,-u<none>,-uWin32,-ustrict z.pl
ERROR: In generating code for z.pl!

Help!

Joe