Are you sure they're both in the same time zone?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/20/02 11:12 AM
Subject: Time being displayed is off my 7 hours

        I was running a script on two different machines- w2k and nt
4.0. Noticed that nt 4.0 had time correct, but w2k machine is off by 7
hours.  I am running AS build 623 5.6.0.  Did some digging in the time
modules, but I don't see anything.

        Any ideas? The code for both machines was diff'd and they are
exactly the same.  The perl is the same. The only diff is w2k vs nt 4.0.
Missing environment variable ??

        Thanks.

Wags ;)