I am getting a connection error. I used this same connection string all
though out my scripts in this application without problems except in this
case.  Does anyone know why I could be getting this error?

Connection String:
use DBI;

my $connect_string="DBI:Oracle:$SERVICE";

my $dbh = DBI->connect(my $connect_string,my $oracle_user,my
$oracle_password,
        { AutoCommit=> 0,  LongTruncOk=> 'TRUE', PrintError => 1,
ChopBlanks=> 'TRUE',LongTruncOk=> 'TRUE',LongReadLen=> 50000, RaiseError =>
1 }) or die "connecting: $DBI::errstr";

Error Message:
Can't connect(   HASH(0xf696c)), no database driver specified and DBI_DSN
env var not set at ./daily_sr.pl line 19

Thank you,

Lance Prais
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc.
817-606-6505