Hello All:

I am trying to accomplish the following and have been unable to find a good
routine (or build one) which does an adequate job.

1.  Paste a big text file into an html text box which contains email
addresses scattered throughout.
2.  Upon form submission, perl routine will put that text file into an
array for processing.
3.  Perl will search the array for email addresses and pull out.
4.  Perl will verify that the email addresses are in valid syntax.
5.  Perl save the good emails and bad emails into separate variables.
6.  Perl will report the number of good emails and bad emails found in text
file.
7.  I then want to be able to process the good emails as needed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Gregory