Hi All,
Still have a problem with this.
In my perl code I can add to @INC one of 2 ways.

use lib "/path/to/modules/SunOS/5.6"

OR

BEGIN {
  use POSIX qw(uname);
  my ($uname_s, $uname_r)  = (POSIX::uname())[0,2];
  unshift(@INC, "/path/to/modules/$uname_s/$uname_r" );
}

If I use the BEGIN code, Perl does not search
/path/to/modules/SunOS/5.6/sun4-solaris/auto/
but it does find my module in /path/to/modules/SunOS/5.6

If I use "use lib /path/to/modules/SunOS/5.6"
perl can find sun4-solaris/auto/ and loads my .so

So I figured I could fix this by adding code to the DynaLoader
section of each Kstat.pm in SunOS/$rev.

Question: How can I add the libdir to the DynaLoader call in Kstat.pm
          the docs on DynaLoader are a little beyond my perl skills.

package Solaris::Kstat;
use strict;
use DynaLoader;
use vars qw($VERSION @ISA);