do you have send mail or a mail server installed on your local machine?

From: Arran
=======
It is obvious:
  The only program that parses Perl is perl, and to really be
  Perl you also have to be perl.  The easiest way to turn
  Perl code into an executable is to embed the perl interpreter!

song: "If you are sexy and you know it clap your hands"
Me: im going to go have to sit this one out...

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the
first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.

We are the out casts of society, but when they relise its the out casts that
create society, we will fall.

Everything I know about thermal expansion I learnt from Neon Genesis
Evangelion!

And there's always those days where you start sending out emails with
semicolons at the end of the sentences.  Yesterday I even caught myself
writing code on a piece of napkin on my lunch.  I'm afraid the day will
finally come where I start trying to rearrange all of my paragraphs into a
single sentence.  I mean sure, noone will know what the hell