Hi,

I currently have a hash which has one value as the key, and then an array of values
assigned to this key.  However the arrays are different lengths.

I need to print out each value in the array (for each key) as a new line in an
excel/CSV file.  Also with each new line, a time stamp needs to be printed.

For example this is the format i need. - I dont need the keys(features) to be printed
out just the values in the array assigned to this key.

                Feature1                Feature2
timestamp       value 1 of array1       value 1 of array2
timestamp       value 2 of array1       value 2 of array2
timestamp                               value 3 of array2

This is my code just for the printing:

        foreach $str_feature (%hash_FeatureUsers){

                foreach my $val (@{$hash_FeatureUsers{$str_feature}}) {
                        print (userfile
$STR_CVSSTRINGBRACKET.&GetTimeStamp().$STR_CVSSTRINGBRACKET);
                        print (userfile $STR_CVSCOMMA."$val\n");

At the moment this is only printing the values of one array, and it does it three
times.

Any help would be appreciated.  I know its quite difficult to understand, my
explanation isn't very good.

Thanks
Melissa

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone.