Melissa Cama wrote at Wed, 29 May 2002 03:13:46 +0200:

> I need to print out each value in the array (for each key) as a new line in an
>excel/CSV file.
> Also with each new line, a time stamp needs to be printed.

>       foreach $str_feature (%hash_FeatureUsers){
                              ^^^
 foreach $str_feature (keys %hash_FeatureUsers) {

>               foreach my $val (@{$hash_FeatureUsers{$str_feature}}) {

Or if you're really only interested in your values:
foreach my $val_ref (values %hash_FeatureUsers) {
    my $val = @$val_ref

>                       print (userfile
>$STR_CVSSTRINGBRACKET.&GetTimeStamp().$STR_CVSSTRINGBRACKET); print
>                       (userfile $STR_CVSCOMMA."$val\n");
>                       }
>                       }
>                       }
>               }

Greetings,
Janek

PS:
> This message and
> any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from
>disclosure.  If
> you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from
>your system;
> you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.

I have to inform you, that this message arrived many not confidential people.
I have to inform you, that the message was copied by many servers and
can be read with google or so in some hours.

I didn't delete, will I be arrested or is there a chance for me ?!