drieux --

...and then drieux said...
%
% On Monday, June 3, 2002, at 08:43 , David T-G wrote:
% [..]
% >If you want to stay "up to speed", all you have to have are
% >N.<even>.highest
% >and you're there, and you don't have to worry about an interface changing
% >or something breaking from one day to the next as you would with good old
% >(well, new :-) N.<odd>.whatever.
% [..]
%
% my complements on reminding us all that odd things are just ODD...

*grin*

%
% I think a lot of us were pushing production perl code out the
% door with 5.5.3 - because we needed the features that were there....

Whoops!  Sorry; the change to this numbering system was with 5.6; 5.005
was production, too.  Read the 5.6.1 readmes :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]